Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend Update

This weekend was spent with little knitting unfortunately. Saturday morning was spent helping an older friend get two rain barrels installed at her house. She has a large garden and this will help keep her in water. Then we went to DH's sister's house for a birthday party for MIL. I did get a little knitting done there. I pulled out a WIP I had forgotten about and then wondered how I could have forgotten.. it is a little t-shirt from last year's IK... using bamboo. I LOVE bamboo. It is so nice to use bamboo, oh my gosh. how could I forget. I loved knitting with it and can't wait to get back to it. Wish I didn't have to work today. We did have fun with the family, the nephews are awesome at 1 and 4. The 1 yr old is a spitfire. I love spitfires! This is because I totally don't have to take them home anymore, I raised mine! On Sunday, I spent the whole day crunching numbers for an organization I am treasurer for... I have a report due and my report won't balance... AARGH. I love volunteering I love volunteering I love volunteering.
Today I finally remembered to hightail it over to runagogo and sign up. I've been thinking about it for weeks. and I do walk Gretchen the wonder dog pretty regularly... might as well get track it somewhere. and I'm waiting for the mail to come... ordered some way cool yarn for my Harry Potter sock swap....can't wait to see it....

No comments: