Friday, July 27, 2007

expectancy

Found you!

* You signed up on July 7, 2007
* You are #14862 on the list.
* 7742 people are ahead of you in line.
* 6216 people are behind you in line.
* 32% of the list has been invited so far


Guess I'll just keep knitting a little on some socks and a bamboo t-shirt and checking my email, oh, about every 6 weeks for that ravelry invite. one thing, I have a lot of time to photograph my stash, or use it up! ha! Oh, well, I hear its a great thing once you get there.

1 comment:

emma densaugeo said...

ah bummer, thats a long wait. I'm still waiting too. I just broke into the 4000 range -> "4615 people are ahead of you in line."

I hear that they are inviting roughly 150 a day, that would land you in about 51 days. It really seems to be about right, I was estimating myself getting in mid to late August. We'll see, hopefully they just go live before then. ;)

I haven't even started my photographs of my stash yet, I know I'll lose them or add to it by the time I get my invite. lol