Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's a Hogwarts Sock Swap!

But first, I've a few questions I need to answer..... then I'm in....

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?

I took the sorting quiz and I sorted into Ravenclaw

2. Shoe size? 6.5 US usually

3. Foot Length? 8.5 inches

4. Foot Circumference? 8.5 inches

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a. Addi 6"
b. Brittany
c. and I like the circular needle method... Addi turbos preferred

6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?

I find the new Lantern Moon needles very intriguiging.

7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?

Nope, surprise me and I sure like blue.

8. Allergies? Do you have any? Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals?

I don't have any allergies besides hay fever... The knitting I will be doing will be exposed to cats and one antsy border collie/spaniel.

9. Are you an international participant (outside US)? Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?

I live in Iowa... some consider us outside the US...ha! I am willing to have an international sock pal.


Well, that's it for the questionnaire! I can't wait to see who I get for my house swap partner. If you'd like to participate in the swap, sign-ups began on July 14th, and spots are filling up fast.... http://hogwarts-sock-swap-two.blogspot.com/

No comments: