Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Its a good day here....

Not much knitting happening here... but I got my big report done.. Huzzah... now maybe I can get back to my needles....because I have socks for the KAL4... socks for my pal... and I have to hurry and finish my 'death by sock' sock as I just heard of my impending death coming to me from Scotland. Plus I want to finish my bamboo t-shirt. Yep, I've got some knitting to do...

and, on the gardening front.. weeding weeding weeding. but my plants have appreciated these nicer days. I've been making notes and making plans about what I want to plant for next year to fill in some holes. I'm thinking more glads and maybe some lilies. We'll see how it works out. I love that life is seasons and cycles with a return for next year.

1 comment:

Alliesw said...

Thanks for the comment on my blgo--your knitting is beautiful, and it's great to hear about gardening--a skill I should have inherited and hope to develop!