Sunday, March 9, 2008

and, I'm alive....

 

aren't these cool? they turned out so nice. these are my artist trading cards I made for the ATC swap for Project Spectrum. And I made them in the midst of my death, seriously bowled over by the respiratory influenza a. I haven't been this sick in ages. today, sunday, is the first day in 13 days I've felt close to being alive. and, it is just barely. I couldn't read, touch email, etc. and all I've done is cough. but I managed to get these out in time. and I was very happy with them. Woot Woot!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lolly said...

oh my! i am so sorry to hear about your illness! i do hope you feel better now. that must have been very bad. keep resting!
beautiful cards, indeed!

laura west kong said...

Those are great cards! Take care of yourself.