Monday, June 9, 2008

SP 12 Questionaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I really like to make socks, so I love the indies. and in the summer I really really like to work with bamboo. it is sooo nice. I'm not a fan of some non animal fibers.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? a big horrible bag that needs to be organized. blech.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? since my Gma taught me as a child. it depends upon the project... intermediate probably.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? see the sidebar? I'm greedy!

5. What's your favorite scent? I love almost anything if it is a true natural scent. fragrance oils and perfumes give me headaches. so essential oils? Yummy! lavendar, rosemary, sandalwood....

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? brach's milk maid butter rums. no chocolate for me, migraine inducing. altho I have been known to steal a peanut m&m once in awhile....

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I'd love to learn to spin. I quilt, stamp, collage, sew, embroider. garden garden garden

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD). I just ordered a brand new sansdisk! I like country, a little of this and a little of that... chick music, bonnie raitt, dixie chicks.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? orange, green, blue; not a big fan of muddy brown.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I'm married with a 22 yr old daughter. I have two dogs and two cats.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? I wear scarves, hats and shawls.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? socks.

13. What are you knitting right now? socks and shawls.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? AWESOME!

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?circular, bamboo, unless ADDIS

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? NO, rats.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?EEP, > 5, that is all I'm saying for now.

18. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween.

19. Is there anything that you collect? besides Yarn? and garden plants? fat quarters?

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? see wish list on the side.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? combo knitting

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Yes, 8.6" long, 8 around.

23. When is your birthday? August 24

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID? knittinggardener

No comments: