Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blooming in my yard? glad you asked

here's a little video...

a beautiful coloumbine, sweet williams, jacob's ladder, poppy and peony buds, alliums galore, irises, daisies, ganzanias, and a happy cat. did I miss something? got questions? let me know.

Dean has become an awesome photographer, I appreciate being able to take advantage of his work! Our garden looks even better when he takes the shots!

Raining, again..... nice that we don't have to water, but the ground sure is saturated and we have some plants not fairing so well with all this water... like the caladiums in the backyard... they are drowning. I think I might have to pull them out of the ground and temporarily into pots. We'll see how they look later this week, if I can wait that long.

1 comment:

Zhenya said...

What a beautiful array -- your yard must be gorgeous!