Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hillary for President

Hillary Hillary Hillary

This is who I pick... for several reasons. I think its time for a woman president. We moved to a place in our world where the spirit of cooperation needs to reign and there are inherent abilities a woman brings to a position. Hillary also brings a wealth of experience and intelligence. I also admire her because although she has been attacked attacked and attacked again simply based on gender (nice one yesterday Fred) she has refused to do anything but stay on focus for issues over the last 20 years. I appreciate her focus on health care, and I think she is really the only one who can think like a mother, and its time a mother steps up and takes care of this country.

Hillary, its the right thing to do.

No comments: