Monday, August 20, 2007

Additional SP11 questions

Hmmm...I'd better answer these quickly to meet the 22nd deadline. I can be a spacecase about some things...

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? clearly for me it is stitch markers. I use them to keep track of where I'm at, different stitches, etc. They are real time savers for me. and I sure do like all the cute inventive ones out there. and this last week on vacation, my SIL taught me how to make some.
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If
so, how much and what type of project? I always take projects with me, the more the better, that way I have something to choose from regardless of what we're doing. I'm sure my husband gets tired of the project bags. Me, I feel rich with possibilities.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? The black hills of south dakota, followed by north carolina. and jamaica.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it? no fav at the moment, altho I'd like to see that new Cat Bordhi book.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)? on and off, i'm always looking for new ones and could always take some direction!

No comments: