Tuesday, May 29, 2007

End of may and its looking better

Here are some shots of flowers from my garden around the 25th. I have Montana bachelor button, poppies, clematis, daisies, sweet william and every day it just gets better and better. Over the long weekend I also planted the rest of my veggie garden with the vine crops like water melon and squash, pumpkin and one little zuchini, and cucumbers. and I planted zinnias and cosmos like crazy. I can't wait to see how it all works out. My sage plants are blooming like crazy too. I miss the bees humming all around them..... I wonder where they all are? maybe its been too wet and rainy. I've seen butterflies and dragonflies and damselflies, and a visitor to my garden saw a hummingbird at my buddliea yesterday. oh, and the goldfinches, orioles, catbirds, cardinals..... you could say its a pretty busy place around here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: